Saturday 8 August 2015

Clothing haul

Heyyy! So I've been shopping a tiny little bit lately. I'm obsessed with fashion and clothes and I'm constantly making orders online (oops). Honestly though, I'm not made of money and all the clothes I buy are cheap, I'll always clear out stuff when I've bought new bits so what looks like a lot of purchases doesn't actually amount to that much in the end.

Here's a few bits I've bought the past couple of weeks...






 H&M (In store)
Stripe Dress (size small) £4



Picked up this super short little navy striped dress. I would never wear this without leggings or tights because it's super short! It's nice and thick and I love stripes!! 

Printed Dress (size medium) £5 

This feels a tiny bit big, I could have got away with a smaller size because It's so stretchy. I do love it and would be ideal for holiday!


Jersey Twist Dress (size 14) £5 

Love this one! It's like a sweatshirt fabric with a twist on the front. Planning on keeping it for winter with tights and booties! 
-----------------------------------------------------------
 
NEW LOOK (online)

Printed Trousers (size 12) £6
Pink Cami Top (size 14) £5

Love these! Lightweight with elasticated waist (for food babies) perfect for summer! The top is a tiny bit big but I think it's fine tucked into some trousers.

Parisian Flares (size 14) £6

These are my favourite! I think flares are really flattering when you've got big hips :) They're ridiculously soft and really comfy.  

-----------------------------------------------------------

BOOHOO (online)

Wide Leg Trousers (size 12) £5

These are really good quality for boohoo. They have a tie on the waist and like wrap around legs - hard to explain but would be perfect for holiday!


Aztec Flares (size 14) £7

Another pair of flares! Loving these too, mega comfy. Literally like wearing pyjamas - which is just ideal!

Printed Jumpsuit (size 14) £6

Soft, stretchy and super comfy. Love a good jumpsuit and this ticks all the boxes!

Split Backless Dress (size 12) £5

Can you believe this was £5??? Whaaat. I love it, no idea when or where I will wear it but I don't care haha.



So that's it apart from a few things. There is more on the way haha! What a joke I am.
Hope you've enjoyed this :) Have a good weekend!!!

 



 



 




 





 


 






No comments:

Post a Comment