Thursday 15 October 2015

Lost my motivation

So I haven't blogged for a couple of months, It's not something I ever intended to keep adding a post to every week or so. There will be waves of several posts and sometimes you'll hear nothing from me. There's only so much creative content in my head and stuff that I feel I need to share with you that can't be done via my best friend Instagram.

So, this post... I've lost it. It's gone and I'm furious. I'm talking about motivation. As I've said before this is something that is either here in full force or completely disappeared. The past month or so I don't think I've had any losses. All maintains and a couple of weeks of plus 1lb. I want to be completely honest about this, I don't want to say 'Oh yeah I'm doing fine, the weight just keeps dropping off' - because let's face it, it's not. My lowest weight was 10st 13lbs and I felt amazing but I got stuck there for a while and now I'm back up to 11st 2lbs.

I know, I know.. that's not a massive difference. But it is for me, I started at around 11st 8/9lbs and it's taken me so long to get down to where I am now that the thought of creeping back up there terrifies me. I'm eating meals okay in the week, it's the chocolate and the biscuits that I'm struggling with. The meals out, the naughty weekends etc. Yes, they say you can adapt Slimming World to work around eating out and your lifestyle but when I'm out sat in the restaurant with the smell of chips wafting under my nose the idea of salad is long gone.

Just wanted to update this really. Just to let y'all know that I'm cracking on but not making progress and I know exactly why, I'm just struggling to stop the snacking. Might need to get my head back in my colouring book :)

No comments:

Post a Comment